Ratings for Dr. Lester A. Zuckerman

He just see patients the first time then a nurse practitioner see you. If you need anything for work, he avoid that. But love to refer for steroid shots.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Without question, one of the worst, and nasty physicians I've ever met in my life. He was unprofessional, caustic and mean. If your looking for help by a caring, competent doctor, look elsewhere

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

mary sanford is the most caring and loving practioner. the front desk staff is also amazing. i have been coming since 2002

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I have been a patient there for many years. Feel like I am treated like family.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

The treatmen that Dr. Zuckerman is giving me is really helped my knee pain.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I have always been treated very well by the staff and Dr Zuckerman . You have helped me maintain a good level of life .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

If I did not believe Dr Zuckerman was talented I wouldn’t have driven 10 hours, round-trip, to see him for an epidural injection into my neck. Prior to the procedure they did not advise me to make limited use of my arms and neck after the injection , something that I later learned is recommended by experts. A rude nurse simply asked me to sign the consent form and then left the room. I was too nervous to ask any question. They did not provide me with the instructions about how to be prepared before going to my appointment either. Two days after the injection I experienced a pain-free life after months, excitedly I lifted heavy coats with my right arm, that was previously too weak to use, and again experienced pain.….. Unfortunately, Dr. Zuckerman hesitates to complete the treatment since my blood pressure dropped after the injection. Apparently I am expected to pay in full for that visit, but how about the expectation from a pain management clinic?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

After a car accident I was experiencing severe back pain which was not alleviated by over 4 months of physical therapy. At my wits end, I went to my doctor who suggested a second opinion. I went to an orthopedist who told me there was nothing I could do to fix the pain and that "some people have pain the rest of their lives following a car accident. Take some Tylenol." I noticed an ad for the Spine Center in Rockville and gave them a call. I am so glad I did! Dr. Zuckerman provided me with a plethora of options to allow me to function like the 22 year old that I am. We decided to do an epidural injection into my damaged disc. I was able to go back to school since my pain was gone. I had one more flare up, which his staff did not get me into the office in a reasonable time, by the time I was seen it was gone. I have been nearly 100% pain free since then and am so incredibly glad I saw Dr. Zuckerman! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have a supplemental policy. Dr. Z, and all his associates , well, you cant and wont find any, better then this group. The office staff is excptional and ive been to many a Dr. office. Mary, one of the PA's is super,very caring, snd knows what she is doing. If anyone reading this has back, legs, hips, any kind of PAIN, there is no reason for you to suffer, go see Dr. Z and his pain clinic. If your jst looking to get some pain drugs, FORGET IT. NO WAY JOSE.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I wish I could rescind my previous high rating of Dr. Zuckerman. I went back to him for yet another epidural, and was sent away because I asked to be able to talk to him about the change in my pain prior to him doing the procedure. If a doctor can't spend five minutes in actual conversation with his patient, I'm not sure he's very committed to much more than making money. I was so very upset and disappointed. I will NEVER go back to him or that practice. Just unbelievable, and not to be tolerated, particularly when dealing with people who are in extreme pain. What a farse!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Lester A. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD