Ratings for Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen

It's been about 3 months since my total knee replacement and I feel great being able to work again. I appreciate Dr. Rasmussen's high level of expertise in repairing my split patella and total knee replacement. I feel blessed to have a fantastic surgeon, her wonderful staff, and a great hospital like Castle Medical to make my surgery a success. Mahalo

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Best Orthopedic surgeon in Hawaii. Had a great experience with my hip replacement.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Twelve years ago, Dr. Rasmussen performed a partial hip replacement on my broken hip. This last Jan., my arthritic hip joint on the other side was giving me fairly constant pain and I walked with a limp. I was unable to walk for exercise or hike and hunt, my hobbies. Surgerical procedure has improved since my first hip replacement. The anesthesia was a spinal block along with something that made me sleep deeply. I woke rested and feeling well. Healing is almost complete after 4 weeks. Mahalo!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I recommend Dr Linda J Rasmussen. She took plenty of time to give me a preview of the experience and then delivered on her promises. She works out of Castle Hospital. The team at Castle is extremely kind, efficient and competent. Every time a shift ends, the person leaving gives a verbal download to the person coming on duty...that download of information about me was done in my presence to avoid any errors in communication or omission. I have never experienced a more careful attention to details critical to my well being...7 weeks and I'm healed and enjoying my life as I haven't in a lot of year...Mahalo Dr Rasmussen and Castle Hospital

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have followed Dr. Rasmussen for over 2 years as well as a few others in Hawaii. When I finally decided to have knee surgery I decided I would have her do it. That was 6 weeks ago and I’m here to say that it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I waited on this review to see how my knee was doing after 6 weeks. There really is no pain in my knee except for walking up steps and walking down a steep incline which I believe will get better in the weeks to come. It's not really pain but just a little soarness.My new knee is much stronger than the other one. To accomplish this you MUST keep up with the therapy. If you do then you will be walking with a little pain in just a couple of weeks. I am an entertainer and I was back on performing (on a limited scale) 10 days after surgery. You can barely see my 6” scar. F.Y.I , I am 65 years old and 195 lbs. If you are considering knee surgery then you need not look any further than Dr. Rasmussen. But, please do your own research. In June I plan to have the other knee done and it’s a real blessing that don’t have to search for or worry about finding a great doctor. Dr. Rasmussen, thank you helping get my life back on track! P.S. I could not say enough good things about Castle Memorial Hospital. They treated me like I was the only person they had to take care of. Aloha, Jim McLemore P.S.S. Rent a motorized lazy boy for the 1st. 2 weeks

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Rasmussen recently performed total knee replacement on both my knees. These surgeries were done five weeks apart. The surgery and physical therapy went very well. I now have full range of motion and feel great. I've got my life back again. Like so many others I wish I had done this a long time ago. Dr. Rasmussen was confident that I should do the surgeries back to back and she was right. I'm so pleased with her expertise and the warmth she shows to her patients. I highly recommend her and the staff at Castle Medical Center.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Rasmussen objectively evaluated my condition and provided an honest and immediate assessment. Her knowledge and competency is unparalleled and I had complete trust in her opinions and advice. I never expected to need a partial knee replacement at my age, but after a blundered previous surgery by another doctor, it was necessary. The experience with her was night and day from my first surgery and I would not hesitate to go back to her if further surgery is ever required. She is a consummate professional and it's reflected in the care each patient receives both before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome surgeon.In the past five months she has replaced both of my hips. I am now pain free, more stable and back to enjoying life. Happy with the results of the first hip replacement I wanted to postpone the second one. Dr Rasmussen convinced me not to wait. She was so right! Recovery the second time was much easier with one hip already stable. I don't worry about falling anymore. Dr. Rasmussen is highly skillful. She listens and she cares.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Totally satisfied with my hip replacement. Recovery was quick and smooth. My stride and gait have improved, so what I thought were symptoms of my Parkinson's disease appears to have been caused by my deteriorating hip. Felt very confident with Dr. Rasmussen as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr Rasmussen did an amazing job with my TKR. I'm a 36 year old whose been overweight most of my adult life. I met her at my point of no return, bone on bone, bone spurs, etc. I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. Dr opted to do surgery on me with little hesitation despite my age. I am recovering great and look forward to sharing a healthy, pain free life with my kids. I would recommend Dr Rasmussen to anyone needing a TKR. I feel she truly cares for her patients and wants the best for them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio