Ratings for Dr. Darren J. Pulley

Dr pulley is aces with me. Great guy who takes his time and does a wonderful job. I recommend him as a primary doctor. I do not understand some of the ratings as I have never seen Dr. Pulley, or his staff, be anything but professional. Great practice!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Absolutely lousy doctor. Poor customer service. Didn't do the diagnosis properly

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been a patient for well over thirteen years. He was a good listner at first. I have switched because of the degrading way he has treated me and my spouse. He no longer listens. He is dismisive and has been downright rude. He was informed about a problem I have for many years. When I told him again of this issue he turned and said when did this start? Just to name one of many issues. In my opinion if you like Jekyll and Hyde you wont be disapointed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Very good doctor. I have been with him for 10 years, had a few serious issues, and he has always come through. My wife is now a patient too, and he has returned calls at midnight with serious issues. Very friendly, spends the time- has a sense of humor. My last Doctor always forced me to se the PA who seemed more interested in the starbucks coffee next door than me, Dr. Pulley always deals with me, not other interests.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Top of the line! This is a wonderful Doctor, in all respects. Thoughtful, compassionate, and careing. Extremely knoelegeable in all aspects of patient care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr Pulley seems very knowledgeable and does not overprescribe (practice defensive medicine). On the other hand it would be nice if he (or his staff) joined the 21st century and went online. I would like to know how non-time critical test results came out and this could be most easily and inobtrusively handled via online request.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I am happy to have an opportunity to rate this very fine physician. I'm older although not yet a senior citizen, so I have had many previous physicians with which to compare Dr. Pulley. He is the best primary care physician I have had to date, and I've been to some pretty good ones. He is thorough and thoughtful, and I too, appreciate his conservative approach. Even if I am having a problem, I look forward to my visits with Dr. Pulley because I know that he cares and that he is interested in helping me get well. I enjoy his youthful energy and inquisitiveness. He obviously keeps current. In fact I'm seeing him later today and I know that he will listen carefully and compassionately and will order diagnostics and/or prescriptions only if they are necessary. I truly trust Dr. Pulley w/ my life and I'm glad he is younger than I am, because, with luck, I won't need to look for another primary care physician for the remainder of my life.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Pulley is a refreshing change from the paternalistic doctors I have had in the past. He is a plane and honest phsycian who clearly spells out what you have and what he things. He is obviously intelegent, but can explaine in simple language what I have and what I need to do. His dry sense of humor adds levity to my visits. I'm glad to be his patient and I recomend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Not the least big agressive about diagnosis, a very wait and see approach.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Is not at all put out if you request to see a specialist. Have had no problems with his office staff. Records are in the process of being computerized and older info not readily available. He listens well compared to many other doctors. My major complaint is his disregard of information I've researched on the internet. If it contradicts his 'beliefs', he will totally disregard it, unread.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Darren J. Pulley's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1995)