Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Cusumano

I found the staff obnoxious and the doctor was not better. Delete next.com

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been to few doctors trying to figure out why the pain in my feet is getting worse. Finally I found Dr Cusumano. I'm very satisfied with the treatment but most of all the pain is almost gone. He just made me special orthotics molded to my feet and they are a such a big help with the pain. Been to both locations; Westwood as well as in Fair Lawn-both offices are clean and the staff is great! You wait a little bit to be seen but its worth it a wait-Dr Cusumano is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush the patient out of the room. I would recommend Dr Cusumano to all friends, co-workers and family members. Thank you for all your care and help with my feet

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

The wait Is always forever. He never actually told me what was wrong with my foot/ and when he did he kept mixing up his words. He told me a bone in my foot was split in half then when I questioned this he explained it was no problem, like a double yolk egg. He could have used better phrasing . I asked him what type of shoe I should get and all he would say was new balance. The 20 year old at the new balance gave me better advice and told me I should probably get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Terrible, just terrible. Had a foot ulcer on my toe. He cleaned it out, but it never healed. Had a hole in my toe the size of a nickel. I had to go to another doctor to get it corrected. Also, made me spend $1,000 on inserts that are absolute garbage. They hurt my feet. I feel he shows zero sense of urgency towards his patients. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I found that Dr. Cusumano and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable. He was the only doctor to really listen to my concerns about my feet and offer an array of options. I opted to have surgery to permanently correct my problem areas and it could not have gone better. I was in relatively no pain and my recovery so far has been great. I have recommended Dr. Cusumano to all of my family members and friends.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I found that the doctor and his staff what very courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. His treatment of my broken foot and subsequent surgery was effective and relatively painless. I would recommend Dr. Cusumano highly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Friends kept telling me scary stories about the pain and the suffering after the surgeries. Well, my recovery was swift and easy. Overall service provided at Dr. Cusumano’s office was excellent. And his skills, obviously, were superb: I am a very happy patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I found Dr. Cusumano to be a very poor listener. He was unable to hear my complaints and produce a pair of orthotics that satisfied my needs. Although he attempted to adjust my orthotics several times he failed to make a pair that fit me comfortably and it was like I threw 450.00 down the drain. He never offered to make any other reparations. To make matters worse; when my insurance company accidentally overpaid him 162.00 he refused to refund the company the money for several weeks hoping I would refund my insurance company. In the end, the insurance company agreed I wasn't liable however Dr. Cusumano never refunded them the money, so they took a loss. In conclusion, I found Dr. Cusumano to be unacommadating, stubborn, and incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Thomas J. Cusumano's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ