Ratings for Dr. David J. Kaufman

Some of my friends recommended me to him and I am glad I listened to their advice! (Though it was far for me, considering we were living in Scottsdale). He is a great doctor, never makes you feel awkward or uncomfortable. Being my first pregnancy, I naturally had so many questions and fears which he answered very politely. If at all, there is a condition or complication, he tells you what it is, what may cause it, what can we do it avoid it and lays down all the options in front of us, so that we can make an informed decision. In my case, I had Placenta previa and he took extra diligence in my case to ensure the baby and me are fine and healthy. Luckily my delivery was taken care by him as well. :) Great doctor, great nurses, great staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very caring, explained everything he was doing and why. Great bedside manner. Would highly recommend to friends. More doctors should be like him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

HE SAVED MY LIFE- GREAT BED SIDE MANERS AND GREAT PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON; HAD 3 SURGERY WITH HIM; GREAT STAFF;

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. K is the best! I have been his patient for 13 years. His nurse Margie is fabulous! He informs, explains, gives you options, makes recommendations and then allows you to be part of your personal health choices. I feel very fortunate to have found him. I always feel at ease and he never lectures or ridicules me (something I have found quite a few doctors can't wait to do). I have no children, but he has delivered many of my friends children. My primary care has been the typical female stuff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr Kaufman is one of the MOST caring physicians I have ever been to. I never feel rushed when he is caring for me. He is a great listener and explains things completely. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

He delivered four of my babies. Personable and knowledageble! Great pick!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Dr Kaufman is a nice man very punctual,great personality and extremly intelligent. He gives you the choices. He lays out all the options that you have .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2004

Dr. David J. Kaufman's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ