Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Weinshel

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Weinshel was a Very caring man. He was straight forward, and explained everything. He wasn't judgemental, and he did a Great job taking care of me. He told me the risks of the surgery, and he was willing to see me if I ever needed further attention. He talked to my family when they had questions. I would recommend him to everyone!! I have to thank this man for helping me when I have been turned down from so many doctors thinking that it was all in my head and that I needed pain meds for no reason!!!He found the problem and took care of it, and now I don't even walk with a cane or even limp...THANK YOU DOCTOR..AND GOD BLESS YOU...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr Weinshel is very rude..Poor bedside manor. recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

I had Dr Weinshel in 1997 due to no insurance I had to see him, he repaired my herniated disk. 2006 sneezed and blew total (same as above) disk out, needed disk fussion couldn't remember him so I went back to him. Horrible...1st app. he was late and complained about his bad day. Looked at my films and told me I had to have the fussion surg. So durring my surg. he mistakenly cut my nerve..oops! I was sopose to be inpatient 2 days that turned into 5 my husband wanted to nock his head off, very rude thought he was God and took his time fixing the nerve that was leeking spinal fluid into my body and I was very ill, another Dr. had to do a blood patch. Didn't order PT for recovery now 1 year later I still have bad back and now curved lumbar spine so I need to see a different Dr. NOT HIM!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

This doctor did two surgeries on my disc. Both times, rude, uncaring more worried about his personal situation then patients. Left me laying in bed at home unable to move with my poor husband begging him for help. Nasty bedside manner, blammed me for my blown disc, didn't care about my progress and showed lack of compassion! Had to go to him because of insurance requirements, next time I would go to a local vet before him. He made me ill!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Excellent skills and a very caring personality.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2006

Dr. Stephen S. Weinshel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI