Ratings for Dr. Patti C. Huang

LOVE DR. PATTI!!! There aren't enough words top explain how much I love her!!!!! Patient for life!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Huang has a very professional manner and a nice office staff. She spent lots of time with me during my visit. I had a great experience. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Huang is a fantastic ENT! Her bedside manner is one if the best I’ve ever encountered, and she takes time to make sure all your questions are answered. You can tell she truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Patti Huang is excellent. She is extremely skilled in her field but is also very personable, which is rare to find in a specialist medical professional. If you are looking for an ENT, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Huang and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had my tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy with Dr. Huang about 8 months ago. I was terrified to get my tonsils out at 17 years old, but she walked me through the process. Very nice office, friendly staff, and Dr. Huang herself is a very personable, calming doctor who knows exactly what she's talking about and answered all of my thousands of questions for me. When I experienced pain after surgery she got me an appointment at her office the next day, and quelled my fears. Overall, I had a great experience and will definitely be coming back to Dr. Huang for any other operations or ENT related issues.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

You always hope to find a doctor that you feel instantly cares, and understands you as a patient. Dr. Huang is this type of doctor. She listen , then offers ideas and solutions rather than jumping to conclusions and a set course of action. Dr. Huang truly cares. My daughter had lost hearing due to repeated ear infections and Dr. Huang guided us through all of the recovery and procedures needed to get her back to 100% hearing. Dr. Huang also performed the removal of her adenoids, insertion of tubes, and later removal of her tonsils. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do all these things to my child. She made sure we understood all of it from start to finish and followed up on every procedure . Dr Huang is one of those rare doctors you are so glad you found. I would recommend her without hesitation because of her kindness, professionalism, knowledge, and general care for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr. Huang is such a caring person. I truly have not met another doctor as caring and dedicated as her. I saw her last year for a biopsy and she made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She is really good at following up with you to make sure everything is okay and her office staff is very helpful and friendly. I'm very fortunate to have her as my doctor and would recommend her to anyone who wants a caring, dedicated, and honest doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Huang is wonderful and the same can be said for her staff. I can't say enough good things or how pleased I am with the care she's provided. She and her staff truly care about my health and it shows. She's the best and I'm lucky to have her as my doc.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My complaint doesn't go against Dr. Huang herself, but how the billing was done at her office. I came in because I had been having dizziness and vertigo-like symptoms. Before going in, I specifically asked how much everything would be, and they commented that it would just be my $50 copay (I like to know what I'm paying beforehand before going to or purchasing anything). Well, it turns out I get another bill a week after. Why wasn't I informed of any other possible charges when I specifically asked beforehand and was specifically told it was just going to be my copay. I didn't like being blindsided by that.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Huang eased our fears about our son's hearing. Her audiologist performed a hearing test for our son with so much care and patience and that made a HUGE difference in the outcome of the results. Dr. Huang sat with me and explained everything and took her time with me to answer all the questions I had. The office staff was wonderful too. Dr. Huang has been a blessing and we just couldn't be happier with her and her practice!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Patti C. Huang's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)