Ratings for Dr. Donita K. Diamond

After establishing care with Dr. Diamond I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease. While I was extremely grateful that she took the time to focus on me and figure out the problem unlike my previous doc, she has basically refused to refer me to a rheumatologist.If you have a heart condition, you would see a cardiologist right? I've mentioned it multiple times and she has seemed agitated about it and insists she can treat me herself. Her office staff is NOT good at getting back to me about important things like test results and prescription issues. I ALWAYS have to call first to find out information and most of the time they do not get what I'm asking for and are not detailed whatsoever. I work in the medical field and it is quite frustrating to have to constantly be on their case about my health. Dr. Diamond is very nice and definitely spends a good amount of time with you, but with my experience, it is just too much of a hassle dealing with her office to take care of my health.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

She is a wonderful, down to earth, very knowledgeable doctor. I can't recommend her enough to anyone. I started seeing her 2 years ago, and am so glad. My last doctor treated me like a number, and she definitely spends the time needed to take care of you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Donita K. Diamond's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Great West