Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Louie-Ng

I love this doctor enough to put up with his horrible staff. The nurses are rude, not very knowledgable at all, never call back appropriately, and have given me flat out incorrect medical advice. I have been with them through three pregnancies, and while Dr. Ng is amazing, his nursing staff has always been awful. I was told over the phone that my hcg test was negative for pregnancy (it was positive at 37). Also in a pregnancy I was scheduled for my AFP early, and two weeks later got a call saying the results were invalid because they scheduled it for the wrong week, and that it was too late to retake it. But when it comes to him as a doctor he is caring, compassionate, and smart. I trust him with my pregnancies completely.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Ng has been my dr. for years now. He delivered my 2nd son and was so good about making sure everything went as I wanted it to. His office and staff are the BEST too. They go above and beyond to help and make you feel welcome and happy. I feel so taken care of there. I am so picky about drs and this is one office I never thing twice. Total trust. Thanks Dr Ng!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ng for 9 years now and his practice has grown significantly! He was the best back then and still is. With the birth of my 3 sons and general woman's needs or questions, he responds quiet quickly on the mychart and I can get an appt within a week. Him and his staff are all very friendly and down to earth. They feel like a extended family to me. The only downside I would say is that I have to wait about an hour to see him each time, but it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

So I have been going to Fairfax OB/GYN for almost 6 years. I had decided to go there because I wanted to get the Essure procedure done which was a success. After many visits of waiting over an hour to be seen, I decided to change. I went to Dr. Ng yeaaaars ago and decided to come back because I remember the great experience I had on the 1st visit. I went recently for my annual exam and I was seen within 15 minutes of arriving. Dr. Ng spoke with me prior to the exam and we talked about weight management, work out routines and foods to change. He was very polite, funny, very quick and efficient with the exam. I hadn't even realize he was done until he snapped the gloves off. Usually most doctors have a difficult time because of my uterus being tilted (which is my main reason for the dread of the annual exam!!) but yea....he did it in a snap. Love this Dr. I don't think I will be switching anytime soon. And I will be sure to refer him to everyone I know. God bless him and his practice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Best OBGYN ever!!! I wanted a completely natural childbirth and had a highrish pregnancy. Dr. Ng helped me to have the exact beautiful natural experience I wanted!!! Thanks to this wonderful practice and office. Can't say enough to show how happy we are!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

My husband felt nervous and awkward about having a male OB. Within ten minutes of our first appointment he told me that no other doctor will ever touch me or our baby! Dr. Ng took a personal investment in my family. He made me feel completely comfortably and at ease immediately. I am an RN, but my husband has no medical experience so he took time with both of us to make sure that he was explaining everything clearly so that we both understood everything from appointment number one. He is incredibly knowledgeable, skilled, personable, and just genuinely cares about his patients. I cannot sing his praises or recommend him enough. I have never waited more than fifteen minutes to be seen either.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

i love these doctor's they're very friendly and respectful,Dr.liao delivered my first son and Dr.louie delivered my daughter about a month ago. i wouldn't change them for any other doctors i highly recomend them. sincerely celina gutierrez

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Ng is the best OB in the area and the best I have ever seen. Do not hesitate to have him as your dr. I switched practices half way through my pregnancy and was not disappointed. He is wonderful. He delievered my son and every concern or request I had he made sure happened or was solved. SO WONDERFUL. Thank you Dr. Ng!!!! Office staff was also wonderful! Very accomodating!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Ng is the best OB in the greater prince william area. I had been seening him for nearly 10 years when my company switched to Kaiser. As soon as I get new insurance, I will be back at his office!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr.Ng is the best obgyn I have been with him for 7 years now and would not change dr he has been work with me to find out the answer to my issues.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Eugene J. Louie-Ng's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA