Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Crinzi

Dr. Crinzi is simply awesome! He went the extra mile to make sure I got an appointment during the time frame I needed it, and during the procedure he and his great and professional staff helped ease the nerves I was feeling about having four wisdom teeth removed! Then. after the procedure he called twice in evening hours (as he had promised) to make sure I was doing fine. Excellent, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Crinzi is awesome at what he does. I had my wisdom teeth out without any complications and I was well informed on what the best after care would be. He called to check up on me the evening of my procedure to make sure I was all well. He is so kind and truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for oral care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I had my lower wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Crinzi. During the consultation and the day of, he explained very thoroughly what the process would be. The procedure went by seamlessly and the recovery was fairly quick and easy. Both him and his staff were very friendly and efficient throughout the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

The only thing "negative" I have to say about Dr. Crinzi is that he called me "kiddo" instead of my name. But you know what? Calling me kiddo has nothing to do with his ability as a surgeon which is, quite honestly, top notch. Went in for a wisdom tooth consultation and was informed that the roots of my bottom tooth were like nothing he had ever seen in his 30+ years of practice. He proceeded to detail exactly how the procedure would go, the reasoning behind each decision, and reassure me that there would be no complications. And he was right. Recovery was incredibly easy, he called twice in the evenings to check in on me, and I was in/out in less than 5 min for my post-op. Staff were also efficient and friendly and made sure I was informed on all pre-op and post-op instructions and how billing would work. There really isn't a better surgeon to see.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I had a horrible experience with another dentist when a tooth extraction went wrong, breaking the root deep in my gums and jaw. I was left in excruciating pain getting worse by the hour. Being referred to Dr. Crinzi, he removed the offending root and solved the problem. But the main reason I write this review is his process, care and skill. I have never experienced such quality care in my life - Dr. Crinzi not only has a gentle touch but his procedure and trained staff were nothing less than amazing. He took the extra step to insert material to help rebuild my jaw bone, prevent infection and his skill as a surgeon is nothing less than astonishing. Recently, I needed another extraction from an underlying infection and his care again was as good as I can possibly imagine. This man is truely gifted and might easily be the best dental surgeon in WA.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Crinzi recognized my problem immediately and reassured me that it was a simple matter. Then he took care of it. He scheduled a callback check-up the following week but I had a medical emergency that day, so he was very pleasant about rescheduling. I will return to see him anytime.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Crinzi is a medical whirlwind, while he was always punctual, helpful, and knowledgeable he was also extremely efficient. Recovery was a non-issue, little pain, and no complications.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Crinzi and his staff were amazing, both him and his staff made sure I was comfortable throughout my entire experience. I recovered much faster than originally planned and had no complications.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Crinzi and his staff are awesome! Both my daughter & son had their wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Crinzi & both sailed through with very little pain (unlike friends of theirs' who weren't so lucky). Thank you very much!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I went to Dr. Crinzi about six years back to get my lower wisdom teeth removed. The process went flawlessly and was about as painless as can be expected. He personally called the day after, and I did an in person visit a week later to confirm everything was good. Fast forward six years when I learned from my dentist that my top wisdom teeth were becoming problematic. I didn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Crinzi again. He reviewed my teeth and actually recommended that I only needed to remove one, since the other one is and should continue to be fine at this point. The process was very much the same, except the recovery was even quicker and less painful. So overall, he's a down-to-Earth guy who's easy to talk to, doesn't recommend things that don't need to be done, and does the things that do need to be done well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Richard A. Crinzi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Crinzi has been a practicing Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in Redmond since 1981. He is a graduate of Renton HS and the University of Washington Dental School in 1972. He completed a Rotating Dental Internship; Oral & Maxillofacial Residency and received a Masters in Pathology from the University of Chicago. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is a Fellow in the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Crinzi is an Affiliate instructor at the University of Washington Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has received the U/W Department of OMS Faculty Award. He has been active in his profession politically. He has served as the President of the Seattle King County Dental Association; President of the Washington State Dental Association; President of the Washington State Oral & Maxillofacial Society; President of the Western Society of OMS. He is a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy; Fellow of the American College of Dentists; Fellow in the International College of Dentists and Fellow in Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society. Dr. Crinzi is on the medical staff at Overlake Hospital; University of Washington, Children’s Hospital Regional Medical Center and Evergreen Hospital. He is married to his wife, Debbie, and they have a lovely daughter – Ricci, who attends Gonzaga University.

• English

• University of Washington School of Dentistry (Grad. 1972)

• Dental implant surgery