Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Dewey

I have been going to Dr. Dewy for 23 years now. He delivered my second child and did my endometrial ablation. I love his staff at both offices. When it comes to Dr. Dewey himself I have the greatest confidence in him. I never feel rushed,I feel he always listens and truly cares. When in his office you are treated with respect and concern for all of your well being physical and mental. I have recommended him to many of my family and friends who have now gone to him and love him as much as I do.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Dewey is the most caring doctor I have ever met I have seen him since 1989

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr Dewey is an incredible doctor. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. He is so friendly and knows who I am each time I go. He is able to answer my questions and back things up with recent research from journal articles. He really cares about me as his patient. I have had two c-sections with him and am about to have a third. I would not go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I went to Dr.Dewey every since I was 18 yrs old.I was a high risk peg.I had 4 surgery by him.I went to a different Dr asked the office to release the record of 14 yr of medical and the last time I seen him was 6-7 yr.They told the nurse of my new Dr I just needed to sign,I did. I for three month I kept on trying to love my new Doctor.I had surgery 2 weeks ago for hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Dewey for almost 10 for gynecology & pregnancies. As time went on he seemed to not be concerned when I was having troubles, I would express my concerns and he would give me prescriptions for the problems instead of correct testing to find out what the problems and pains were. Early in my first pregnancy he made inappropriate comments that my husband did not appreciate, but I insisted we stay with him because he was a high risk dr. when I had my baby he cut the cord before we could even say a word and my husband never got the chance. By my 3rd pregnancy my husband and I liked him less and less because of how awkward he was to talk to & he refused certain things because of me being on medicaid he would lose a few dollars. the on call dr. delivered my 3rd baby and was amazing! He was very friendly and took my concerns serious & he discovered a what was causing all my pain finally. I will not go back to dr. dewey again.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I did not like him at all! I had a creepy feeling when I first went and saw him. I didn't follow my instincts and continued to go to him for my high risk pregnancy. I needed to take medicine for my previous pregnancies and he refused to give it to me. Needless to say I lost it at 16 weeks. No bedside manner. Creepy. Would not recommend him at all!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Doctor Dewey is a good Doctor and is willing to anwser your questions and his nurses will take time to speak with you when you call. I have been impresssed with Dr. Dewey during my pregnancy and would recommend him to friends or family. NO Complaints

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

He is a wonderful Doctor. He always made sure we felt comfortable. He answers all of our questions and concerns. Very friendly with us.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I have been with Dr. Dewey for the past 21 years. Ever since my first visit I knew he was the best. He is so caring and open and knowlegable. We have a genetic problem in our family and he was so good to make sure I was referred to a specialist to check for it. I have had two children vaginally following a C-Section with absolutely no complications due to Dr. Dewey. I have referred several of my relitives and friends, and even my children to him and they all feel the same way I do. He is the greatest!!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Dewey has been so incredibly helpful and kind. He listens to me and addresses every one of my concerns. He gets in and gets things done without any fluff, so if you don't like that style then you won't like him. I, however, would recommend him to everyone. He is an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Steven J. Dewey's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet