Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Burch

Dr. Burch has been our pediatrician for 12 years now. My boys love her and she is super sweet.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr Burch has been our pediatrician since they were born and I couldn't ask for a better one.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

She was great answered all my question and concerns

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Burch is a super sweet lady and is great long as nothing is wrong with your child, but, otherwise, could not diagnose her way out of a hole in the ground. She was unable to diagnose my baby's milk protein allergy, which, when I moved to Murray Pediatrics, I found to be something that is not so uncommon. Also she misdiagnosed a yeast rash for a staff infection-antibiotics and yeast are BAD together. My poor baby after one day on the antioibiotic had the reddest little bum I've ever seen! I took her to Murray Pediatrics and have not looked back.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

She is the best doctor that I could have ever took my daughter to! I would definantly recomend her to anyone with a child and mine has special needs for her heart condition and I could not have had anyone treat me or her or my husband any better she provides the best in care and service she is not just my daughters doctor but she is apart of our family! I will always be gratful to her!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

Dr. Kimberly A. Burch's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners