Ratings for Dr. Romero R. Flores

Dr. Flores was very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took quite a bit of time with me and I'm completely satisfied with him. I was told by his receptionist they would call me once my glasses arrived and gave an estimated date. After waiting two days beyond that date I gave them a call. I was told they had called but no one answered and they are too busy to call more than once. I arrived at the office after checking my phone for missed calls and call back numbers only to find that the office had not called my number. I was told it is the drs policy to only make one attempt to reach his patient. She handed me my glasses and told me they looked good asked me if they felt good.......and that was it. No fitting, no checking.......absolutely NOTHING. I am new to wearing glasses and they are transitional lens bifocals, which take a little getting accustomed to. unfortunately, I would not recommend either Dr at this facility until a change of staff.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Romero R. Flores's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2005)