Ratings for Dr. Bala Munipalli

Great doctor! Compassionate, takes time with her patients, easy to access when ill, and intelligent and knowledgable. Staff is great. Not a long wait time in the office-she is very punctual. She saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Great physician! Capable, knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind. My family has been going to her for years and we never want another physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

My kids have seen her for many years..She has been a great doctor and i have no complaints at all!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Munipalli was not what I looking for in a doctor. I asked questions and she was very short with her answers. She refused any clear feedback, treated me as if I had no clue what I was talking about and further, insulted my family doctor suggesting he did things illegally. My family doctor is in the same UF network as herself. In my opinion, she is one of the new age doctors that has her hand in pockets of others and hands in hers. She suggested going to several doctors for routine care of different medical needs rather than be familiar enough with her patients to be in charge of overall medical needs. To be a primary care doctor, means to be actually concerned for the overall health and well being of your patient and family. If I have taken a medicine for several years with no problem and my family doctor is aware of it and has been,I expect to be followed by my primary care giver and not sent to a different doctor for each med I take. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

Submitted November 14, 2011

a HORRIBLE doctor. Has no time for her patients and misdiagnosis or doesn't bother to run tests!! Everyone I know is switching from her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Bala Munipalli's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)