Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Pollak

He is thorough, polite and friendly every time. He has called me at home after hours to keep me posted and answer my questions. When he was completely booked for surgery for the next month and I was in need of an atrial ablation, he gave up his day off and put together the team needed to do my surgery on a day when they would normally not have been available. I am very impressed with him and his staff, which is caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

My experience has been Dr.Scott Pollak is routinely late.My last appointed he was 2 hours late, rushed in the room and when I address the fact that I was waiting 2 hours. He made unprofessional and inappropriate states: "Cardiologist don't make much money", I have been running around and have not have lunch", "I don't need you to teach me a lesson about being late!", and "Maybe you need another cardiology." He was right, I need another cardiologist and the office manager. As a waited in the waiting room for the officer manager, I witnessed the front desk staff treat a patient in the same manner. Except he had driven 1.5 hours to get there and was waiting 2 hours to see the doctor. This is a customer service blown out of portion, all I wanted was some sort of acknowledgement that he was late, not blowing in the room acting like he was on time and rushed. I am grateful to find out about his practice before I have serious heart problems.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

An excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable. Very caring. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I would get better care at my veterinary office. Not only was Dr. Pollack an hour and a half late, he did not even read my records. I honestly do not know how he received a medical degree or how he is permitted to see patients. What a shame to think this is our healthcare system employing unprofessional non-caring physicians. Not to mention the pure negligence not reading the chart.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Compassionate, knowledgable and down to earth. Had an afib ablation and even my husband was impressed with his concern for my health. His staff is efficient and friendly. He even calls after hours to check on you. The best doctor Ive ever had.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

He was my father's cardiologist (now mine) - great bedside manner, caring, doesn't rush through the appt. - takes time to listen- truly cares about the work he is doing and concerned,gives the attention needed, you do tend to wait...but worth the wait anyday.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Excellent doctor. He is my parents' physician. Caring, knowledgable and his staff are kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Great bedside manner, & a beautiful smile. His medical school is tops (Emory Medical School). He is very attentive to his patients, even being there during testing. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

OF 9 VISITS HE WAS ONLY HERE 5 TIMES HE IS NEVER IN ALWAYS AT HOSPITAL, DOES NOT CARE FOR OUT TIME ONLY HIMSELF

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Scott J. Pollak's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1981)