Ratings for Dr. Troy A. Gatcliffe

You will never meet a kinder, more helpful, amazing doctor than Dr. Gatcliffe. My daughter was terribly ill and had been in and out of the hospital and other doctors offices with no diagnosis. Dr. Gatcliffe successfully diagnosed her with endomitriosis and performed the necessary surgery. He and his staff were incredibly accommodating both to my daughters needs and my own hysteria. They squeezed her in for an appointment right away, dealt with the insurance issues, answered all of my numerous questions with patience, scheduled her surgery for a week later, and were incredible with the follow up. I was concerned, as I didn't know the doctor very well, but when we were waiting to go into the surgery, several nurses stopped in to tell us how lucky we were to have him as the surgeon as "he was the best" and their favorite. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was and how highly I recommend Dr. Gatcliffe.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013