Ratings for Dr. Marc I. Wittenberg

Dr. Wittenberg has managed my pain for several years and 5 spinal surgeries. Top flight specialisto. He has trained other local doctors in this specialty. He is thorough and compassionate. At times the wait can be longer than expected...not nearly as long as orthopedic surgeons however

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I had an follow up apt with Dr Whittenburg and I was describing my situation and hoping for some direction. All he did was stare at his laptop and ask me unrelated questions to what I was talking about. Then when I asked him another question he snapped and told me he already answered that. This guy is extremely rude and basically just wants to line up people for shots and not give any consultation. He is real detached and uninvolved. Not happy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I liked Dr Wittenberg. He took his time with me, asked many questions and addressed my problem. I felt like he was a very thorough, kind doctor. The office staff was very nice and got me an immediate appointment for an acute problem.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Marc I. Wittenberg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company