Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Philpott

So understanding and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

What a wonderful doctor! Dr. Philpott is the best in St. Louis in my opinion. He is extremely thorough and such a great listener. He answers all your questions and patiently explains any treatment or process. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Philpott has been my doctor for a very long time. I trust him and his entire staff. Dr. Philpott always takes the time to see how you are as a person, asks how your family is and makes sure you as a person are doing good. On top of his amazing personal skills, he is impeccable at doing what he does. The office staff and the nurses are fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

He is an awesome doctor. He does a thorough job and he makes sure he answers all the questions. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I was referred by a friend of mine and scheduled an appointment with him. He told me upfront very politely that I might be having a miscarriage. I was hear broken but the way he explained the options I have and that also optimistically telling me that there should not be a problem for me getting pregnant again made me feel better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Philpott with no doubt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

He is a very thorough physician who cared to listen to my concerns and addressed all my questions! He made me feel comfortable and is very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I was refferd to Dr. Phillpot from a friend also. I am forever greatful. We have had problems having a child and I was blessed by a wonderful doctor that helped us and gave much comfort. He treats you like you are his family and the only paitent he has. My Mom was very ill and scared to go to the doctor and he took all her fears away. If you are looking for a doctor this is the one to choose! You could not ask for a better dr. and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

THE BEST...Hands down! I was treated like a cherished friend. The most compassionate doctor I have ever had. Was recommended by an OB nurse to whom I am forever greatful!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

very knowledgeable and soooo caring. one of the best docs out there.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

I had never been to a male ob/gyn before, but was referred to Dr. Philpott for a procedure I needed. He is an outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable and really takes the time to talk with you. I am grateful I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Timothy C. Philpott's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal