Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Farrell

Fantastic Service n all staff were friendly n warm smiles.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Definitely liked the office and staff. Hopeful for improvement after the visit!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Excellent practice. Dr. Farrell provides great assessment and treatment. I have been limping for weeks and walked out of the office.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr. Farrell was the 3rd doctor I took my 13 yr old daughter to that took the actual time to take a real look at her issues. Set real goals and expectations and didn't jump to surgery like the others.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I love everybody in this office, especially Dr. Farrell, my best friend in the whole wide world!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Chris Farrell of Maryland Orthopedic Institute have always been extremely positive. I am an experienced surgical patient having been through 3 Orthopedic surgeries in the last decade. Lately one of my previous injuries has been giving me some trouble and I was referred to Dr. Farrell for evaluation. His experience, along with his professionalism and caring bed side manor were very comforting. After his examination of my injury he thoroughly explained all the options available to me and the necessary steps that were required in order for me to begin the healing process. Since my meeting with Dr. Farrell I have referred 3 of my closest friends and relatives to him. Their experiences were similar to mine. They were all very impressed and felt completely comfortable working with Dr. Farrell as their Orthopedic doctor. He is a great doctor, fantastic family man, and a first class individual who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Farrell is great so friendly and knows his stuff!!! Was able to diagnosis my problem right away. His staff is very curious and an added bonus - I didn't have to wait forever !!! I highly recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr Farrell treated my young son's wrist fracture with such grace and compassion. Amazingly, because of Dr. Farrell's incredible bedside manner, my son actually received an exam, an x-ray and a cast without a single tear because Dr Farrell walked him through it. Dr Farrell showed him the x-ray and explained everything. He thoroughly answered all our questions. My son was actually looking forward to going back for his follow up. I highly recommend this doctor. The staff was great too - very gracious and comforting.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Farrell is magnificent! He has treated my whole family and each of us has been delighted with his knowledge, diagnistic skill, care and kindness.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Farrell is the top orthopedic surgeon in the area and provides wonderful care in the best interest of the patient. He is knowledgeable, bright, informed, friendly, patient, kind and listens to his patients. Dr. Farrell is easy to reach and is very responsive. The office is convenient and inviting and the staff are friendly and very helpful. I fully recommend Dr. Chris Farrell.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Christopher M. Farrell's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD