Ratings for Dr. Allison Guyen

All I can say is stay far far away. Have nothing nice to say Do yourself a big favor and choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I found out about your practice almost by chance, but I believe in fate. But, you know that when I agreed to fly to Miami. You have done 100% of what you said you would. And so much more. You have literally changed my life. I walk without pain and discomfort for the first time in years. I can WALK without dragging my right foot. I can take our dogs for a walk. I can walk on the golf course and not have to get a disabled flag on my golf cart. AND, I know that I will be running for those closing elevator doors within a very short period of time. You gave me stem cell shots, PRP treatments and you opened my right leg with a 10 inch incision. EVERYTHING you did was exactly as you had told me it would be – as was the outcome. You had me walking two weeks after the surgery…..you pushed me and encouraged me every step of the way and you made me believe, not only in YOU and your abilities, but in my ability to come back from what I had completely given up as a lost cause. RE

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Guyen must have been trained by Doctor Scholls in the sense that she proscribes cheap useless orthopedic inserts. I had to return several times to fix the error, they were holding me hostage via my payment. Each time I waited over 2 hours to have a terrible result. would not recommend. Save time and money, go to CVS drugstores that have the Dr.Scholls machine and have an over the counter recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Guyen is a gifted doctor and most definitely a true expert in the field of podiatry. My foot surgery was a success as a result of her outstanding care. The office team is also caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Hard to get an appointment with Dr GUYEN but worth the wait. I have seen many doctors but she is the only one who did not wasting time and correctly diagnosed me with 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Guyen is my 3rd podiatrist. I've suffered from Plantar's Fasciitis for 10 months and was tired of doctors who don't care. She is OUTSTANDING! She was committed to solving my problem. She is extrememly kind and patient. She listens to you and is gentle and compassionate. I highly recommend her. Even if you don't have an immediate problem, see her before you need her! Office staff is very good, and I've never waited for more than 5 minutes. AFternoon visits less crowded than morning visits. I drive an hour each way ---- it's worth the drive! Since she treated me with PRP, I feel like I have my life back!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Allison Guyen's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)