Ratings for Dr. Luanne Rich

I have been a patient of Dr. Rich for about 2 years and have been very pleased with her careful explanation of the options of my care. I always leave feeling that I was listened to and that she provided me with a well thought out diagnosis. She even made sure that I received 2 samples of a rather expensive prescription cream! The staff at Crown Colony is also excellent!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Extremely poor bedside manner. Wouldn't allow me to talk, ask questions or explain symptoms fully - kept cutting me off and not listening. Was focused on my weight from the moment she walked in (literally said "Hi! What are you doing about your weight?) and how it affects me medically in every area but her specialty. She would not stop talking about my weight and she inferred I was lazy. She didn't use a mean tone but what she said was unneeded and what she inferred was hurtful. I felt as if she walked into the room with a set weight agenda and the idea that aside from weight nothing was wrong with me and she refused to hear anything stating otherwise.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Luanne Rich's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)