Ratings for Dr. Gail Goldberg

She is very sarcastic, maybe she has problems in her head, their treatment was unprofessional, my wife is frustrated after his birth. But the other people in the staff 100% OK, the only problem was with the Dr.Goldberg.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr Goldberg is a very caring and kind doctor. She invests a lot of time and energy in her patients. She is knowledgeable and listens to your questions or complaints. I can't imagine a mean word coming from her mouth.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is very knowledgeable, professional and takes the time to answer questions and discuss concerns regarding my health and wellness. Without a doubt I would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

My experiences with Dr. Goldberg have all been very positive. She is super supportive and went out of her way to make sure that she didn't miss my delivery. She even came in the hospital on her day off to see me. Whatever questions I had, she answered without seeming like I was bothering her. (and I had a lot!) In the end, I had a perfectly healthy baby and I can't wait to have another so Dr. Goldberg can be there again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I saw Dr. Goldberg because my usual OBGYN was out of town that week. Before seeing her, I felt pretty good about myself and the baby, and I was making an effort to stay healthy and active during pregnancy. All she did at that appointment was talk about my weight gain! I had other questions to ask, but that was the only thing she wanted to mention... over and over! I cried the whole way home because she made me feel so disgusting, even though at the check up before and after the one with her, my usual doctor said I was doing great.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I am a first time mom and also had a very difficult time with Dr. Goldberg. She is very sarcastic, unhelpful and condescending. Her main priority is weight gain and she rarely acknowledges other factors contributed to the health of the baby. I'm 39 weeks and am switching to another doctor in the practice. She is making my pregnancy a lot more stressful than it has to be.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

She is the worst I have seen in my life. I was pregnant and a first time mom, and she didnt order the right tests for me because I refused one test, so she assumed I didnt want any. She was sarcastic when I asked questions, and seemed to only care about the weight I would gain during my pregnancy. I had only gained 9 lbs more than half way thru, and felt good. I had a lot of questions and it was always just about not gaining too much. When she tried to find the heartbeat of my baby it was quite painful. It was truly a bizarre experience. I had a bacterial infection that she gave me meds for, but then never checked to see that I was okay after. I did not feel that my health or future child was in good care when I was seeing her, so I changed practices, best decision ever!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Gail Goldberg's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal