Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Eilerman

It was an excellent experience from initial visit to surgery to recovery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

6 weeks post op anterior total hip. Surpassed my expectations. I am almost 100% back to normal activity. Extremely happy with my results and him and his staff. His offices were very efficient as well as himself!!! Can't say enough good things!! Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am 6 months out now and very pleased with my total hip replacement done by Dr. Eilerman. I have no limp or pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

If you need orthopedic services, I fully recommend, Dr. Eilerman. He and his staff are top notch. I recently had a total hip replacement. Everyone from the front door to the doc himself have been very helpful. The doctor is very knowledgeable and uses the very latest techniques. I have to have the other hip replaced soon. Dr. Eilerman will be performing the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

My entire experience from when I first met Dr. E.until I was discharged from hospital was wonderful.Entire staff from the beginning were professional,warm, caring. I am 81 yrs. old;had hip replacement on a Tues evening, was playing cards in the senior center the following Tues. a.m. used a cane for 2 weeks and then walked without assistance.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Excellent result from anterior hip replacement by Dr. Eilerman in coordination with UT Joint Replacement Center. Would highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great recovery, should of done yrs ago. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

A great surgeon. I had a total hip replacement, Would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone needing a hip replacement. And a 5 star to UT Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Eilerman did both my hip joint replacements, excellent Dr. And Staff. would recommend and visit him for any further orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I had total hip replacement 2 weeks ago. After 3 days I was walking without the use of a cane or walker! Amazing recovery with very little pain or discomfort. I would highly reccommend Dr. Eilerman. I was back practicing dentistry in one week!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Eilerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eilerman is the premier direct anterior approach surgeon in Knoxville. He was the first surgeon in Knoxville to perform this method of hip replacement over 7 years ago. To date, he has performed over 2,000 hip replacements using the direct anterior approach. With this approach, Dr. Eilerman is able to perform the surgery through the front of the hip, avoiding any cutting of the muscles or tendons, making it much less invasive than traditional hip replacement. This approach allows for a lower dislocation rate and quicker recovery.

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)
  • University of Dayton (Grad. 1983)

• Hip replacement