Ratings for Dr. Frazier W. Frantz

Renowned expert, yet a great listener! A teacher. Attentive. Kind and patient with staff and patient alike.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Frantz is the greatest. I am now in the best shape of my life and continuously getting stronger because of him. Not only is he an amazing doctor, he is also an amazing person as he was there for me and my family. He was always there to check on me in the hospital. He explained everything well and everything he said would happen, did happen. He was great with responding to emails as I live out of state. Dr. Frantz is the type of doctor you want if you or someone you care for needs medical care. He really cares about you. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Awesome Surgeon! Great with kids...patient, human, takes time to listen and explains in terms we could understand. Dr. Frantz was thorough and contacted us personally numerous times once we were home to make sure everything was going well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Frazier W. Frantz's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)