Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Carter

This doctor was so awesome and amazing !! :) I wish she has back

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Best doctor ever always there for my whole family and delivered all my kids

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

she should not even be consider as a "care provider", what she has provided to me as her patient only frusturation, discouragement, carelessness, ingnorance, etc. She never cared what my lab results were and how am I doing or feeling throughout my pregnancy and even during delivery. A week before my due date she told me that she will be very upset if I'll have contractions and will call her on the day of the football game. At first I thought she was kidding but then I realized she was totally serious. Even though I end up delivering my baby the next day after the football game she still wasn't with me the whole time during my labor, my nurse bless her heart was with me 99.9% during the delivery and almost delivered my baby. I guess Dr. got a chance to catch my baby when it came out. I would never ever recomend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Love her! She has been my daughters doctor since she was born & always takes the time to answer my questions. Her nurse is great, always responds quickly when I call with questions. I liked her so much I decided to go to her with my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Susan A. Carter's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental