Ratings for Dr. Sonal Shah-Rhodes

A physician who truly cares about her patients. We travel from a different state to keep her as our Doctor. She helps us so much with all our medical needs. Thank you Dr Shah-Rhodes

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Shah-Rhodes for about a decade. She is our primary care physician. It is because of her that we are a healthy and happy family today. Whether it was a simple sniffle or a major issue Dr. Shah-Rhodes has always been there for us. Whether we are fine and only need our annual physical or one of us has had major health issues Dr. Shah-Rhodes has been there for us. Her skill and compassion is second to none. Thank you Dr. Shah! (Dr. Shah-Rhodes)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I recently left this Dr. I really liked her but you cannot get an appointment to save your life (literally). Hopefully you never get sick or are in pain, there are NO same day, next day appointments. She books 2-3 months out. For emergencies its next week appointments or find someone else. Thats how I found my NEW Dr. who I highly recommend. If you like Dr Shah you'll LOVE Dr Carpenter AND you can get in to see her!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Me and my husband have been her patient for almost 7 yrs now and we could not have found a better physician. She knows her job very well. Very confident with her diagnosis and a very caring doctor. She is a good listener and you can talk to her about anything. She genuinely cares for the well being of her. patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

She is a truly wonderful physician and I feel fortunate to have her as my PCP.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Shah-Rhodes from soon after she joined this practice. She's been wonderful, especially after my recent cancer diagnosis. She's proved to be a very caring, compassionate and concerned physician. She's gone the extra mile to reassure me and help me through this difficult time. She gave me recommendations for second opinions, offered information on treatment options and called just to see how I was doing. That alone speaks for her 'bedside manner'.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I met with this MD today first time, I am impressed and glad to see there are doctros like her who is trully interested in wellbeing of her patient. I wish to have her care for me forever. She is knowledgeble, clinically astute, professional in her atiquette, good listener. I felt comfortable and glad I was directed to see her by another MD. Loved her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

She is the best doctor available. She listens, cares, and takes the time needed. I do not think I can see another doctor after seeing her. I like her so much I made her my primary care physician because of the pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Dr. Sonal Shah-Rhodes's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL