Ratings for Dr. Ram K. Madasu

Very knowledgeable and takes his time to listen to his patients! The Doctor knew with the exam he gave my husband what he thought the problem was. He explained the process of giving my husband a aleregy blood test , which turned out to be what the Doctor suspected! Thank you Droctor Madasu for taking good care of my husband! Will always recommend you to anyone who needs a great Ear, Nose & Throut Doctor 👍👏🏻👏🏻

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Maybe Dr Madasu is a good Doctor, but not the person that answer the phone, perhaps she was in a bad mood, terrible service.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Seems to just want to do procedures and does not want to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Madasu and his staff are caring, compassionate and most professional. They work together as a great team and also like a family. I have been suffering with chronic sinus problems all of my life and am so fortunate to have been referred to his practice by my cousin. A day after a Balloon Sinuplasty surgery and I feel like I can truly breathe again. He and his staff go above and beyond to make sure the patient comes first. I would not hesitate to recommond this practice to anyone. Kudos to all!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Great office. Great doctor. Great experience. Recommend without reservation!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Excellent Surgeon... Excellent Bedside Manner. He knows what he is doing, and he cares about his patients. I recommend all of my family friends and co-workers to him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My general practitioner referred me to Dr. Madasu ENT to examine a blocked sinus and I made an appointment in November for 12/30/2014 at 11:45am. I was instructed to fill out paperwork on the web site and bring it with me. I mapped the location and found that it was 44 minutes from my home. I departed at 11am exactly and arrived 16 minutes late at 12:01pm due to insane traffic. I was informed by the desk assistant that my appointment was for 11:30am and that I was 31 minutes late and the doctor could not see me. I then showed the assistant my calendar on my iphone that clearly showed I had an 11:45am appointment with notes written next to it to complete the paper work from their web site and apologized for being 16 minutes late and requested that she speak with the doctor and explain I have been driving for the last hour to see him after waiting a month for an appointment. She came out and told me the doctor was not available to see me now but was free for a 3:30pm appointment. I told her I understood she was just relaying the message but that was unacceptable and where the Dr. could go in an extremely loud and rude manner. I clearly expressed I would make his unprofessional office practice known, request my general practitioner not to refer patients to him anymore and use social media to get the word out what an inconsiderate doctor he is. I cannot comment on his ability, only the way he runs his business which is not customer service friendly and urge you to give your business to another ENT

Submitted December 30, 2014

From my experience Indian Doctors are great! I was not mistaken to choose this doctor based on the reviews I found online. He is professional and very easy to talk to, listens and answers your questions. I also saw the audiologist the same day followed by another appointment with the doctor which was great because I didn't gave to come back another time. I highly recommend the Dr. Madasu and his staff! The office is clean and quiet, the staff is super friendly and courteous. The audiologist us a very sweet and patient lady.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Madasu, a true professional. Kind, attentive, excellent bedside manner, thorough,knowledgeable,friendly,listens. Was originally highly recommended by my internist. His Staff+++ (well run office). I liked him so much he now sees my 15 year old who needs a tube. I trust his judgment and like that he is conservative, provides us with all options, and lets me make the final decision. Great doctor! A rating of 5 is Not enough... Dr. Madasu and his professional staff are a 10.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

After suffering with nasal congestion, and ear congestion for over eight months, I was fortunate to be recommended to Dr Madasu. My experience in the office was very good. The office was clean, the staff very friendly and comforting, and Dr Masasu was wonderful. He explained in detail exactly what my problem was, and how he would do all that was necessary to help me get well. The surgery was uncomplicated and painless, and I am still in the healing process, but getting better every day. I can smell and taste again, and I will be undergoing allergy testing to see if it will help me in the future. I would definately recommend Dr Masasu to anyone who is experiencing any problems with their ear, nose and throat.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Ram K. Madasu's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company