Ratings for Dr. Carlos E. Torrebiarte

Dr. Torrebiarte treated my son and did a wonderful job. He is always calm and so caring, which for me as a parent, is very important. My son is handicapped and Dr. Torrebiarte worked with him to make sure he was always comfortable and knew what he was doing.I rarely leave reviews for anything or anyone, but felt I needed to let people know what a marvelous man he is and how much our family appreciates him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Torrebiarte and his staff are ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! My children have had their braces done with him, he is a perfectionist in the Smiles he creates and their SMILE is Gorgeous!! Thank you Dr. T! I HIGHLY recommend his office for anyone who wants or needs a Beautiful Smile.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr t is a wonderful doctor and person. I highly recommend his office to anyone I know who needs ortho care.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Torrebiarte is an excellent orthodontist. He gave my daughter a beautiful smile. She had severe dental problems as she was born with congenitally missing teeth. Her mouth was a mess! She has a beautiful smile now. He is a true artist. He did such a great job that my son who also has severe orthodontic problems went to him to have his teeth corrected. I wish there had been someone like Dr. Torrebiarte when I was a child as my children inherited their teeth from me. He is a great orthodontist!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I am the second person in my family to have used Dr. Torrebiarte's services. Both the other person in my family and I had major congenital dental issues. Treatment took several years because of the severity of my case and because Dr. Torrebiarte is a perfectionist. He's also very nice. His office has gotten busier over the past several years, but out of all of the doctors I've ever had(not just dentists but other specialties too), I honestly think that he's the best. I'd recommend him, and if I had my own children I'd hope that I could take them to him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011