Ratings for Dr. William A. Roberts

He is a great doc, you follow the rules you will have no issues. He has a cretin understanding for the program but has to lookout for his lisence as well. I think he was the right person for the job.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Very odd character, although I don't *think* I had any problems with him, certainly not the ones I've read about her. I didn't get any more of a sense of arrogance than I do with most MDs - they ALL think very highly of themselves. My overall feeling about this clinic was that respect for patients was lacking - you're a "drug-seeker" until proven innocent. We can probably thank our pathetic governor and his warnings about prescription drug abuse for that. VT docs are scared, and legit patients are suffering as a result. Fact is that there are NO good treatment options in this area for persons with intractable pain, or just about any other medical problem. Fletcher Allen has pretty much heartlessly kicked its patients to the curb and most PCPs don't want to prescribe pain meds. The Hippocratic Oath states, "above all, do no harm." VT docs, however, are too busy covering their backs to write RXes. Harm IS being done.

Submitted July 14, 2015

Total idiot! I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him. Not sure what NMC thought when they hired him. He totally treated me like garbage and forced me to give names to him of people diverting their medication if I wanted to get my refill.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He sucks Don't go to him

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I love Dr.Roberts if you do as he asks and quit using he is a nice person .If you just want to be a junkie he is stern. He is a Dr to get people stable not have people be selling there drugs. I know a lot of people that are stable now cause he is firm. If you don't like it find a new Dr.!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

My experience as a four-year CPS patient from UIC in Chicago was the WORST I've ever had! Dr. Roberts would be more suitable in the old Belleview clinic. I know my official complaint will go nowhere, but if you are reading this, do yourself a favor and NEVER set foot in his clinic. Mr Roberts is egomaniacal, unsympathetic to what CPS does to people, and spoke to me like I was a child. I am a Journalist with a four year degree, and expect the same treatment he expects.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Has to be ones of the most arrogent doctors i have ever met. Wanted names of patients who may be using drugs on his programs and basically wanted me to rat them out. When i refused he refused to treat me. All he cares about is himself like he said we are all just junkies and i should be lucky for him to treat me what a joke. Now running for govenor or something what a joke. Now doctors think he runs suboxone program and if he wont help neither will they. We need more suboxone and methadone dr.s in st.albans who actually care about there patients not just in it for money and power. Huge ego he has not understanding. Huge jerk and a joke.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Was thoroughly upset that I "did not respect him as a doctor" because I would not agree to give him names of other patients of his who were/may have been abusing/deferring prescriptions, or offer to bribe a urine test lab collector to see if they would take bribes, or agree to allow him to forward my personal phone number to the DEA to assist them in finding out names of people who may be deferring, all in order to get my prescription. The way these things were worded made me feel like the reliability of my prescription, and/or my priority as a patient would be affected by the amount of cooperation I gave. I am a new patient and this was my first time meeting him so I have yet to find out.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Excellent service prior to procedure, during and after. In no way can I think of any problem. A+ rating from this Vermonter.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Very good in what he does, but he cares more about himself and his reputation than his patients.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. William A. Roberts's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1988)

Lumenos