Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Solyn

this was the worst doctor i have ever had, rude, abusive, asked what i came to see him for and then cut off everything i said to him. and he was a referral from my doctors office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This man is not just unprofessional; Dr. Richard J. Solyn is dangerous and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, for any reason. I wish I would have NEVER let him touch me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Solyn for sores in my vaginal area that wouldn't heal. He did a biopsy that confirmed what he suspected (Lichen Sclerosis). He gave me a Rx for Clobetasal Cream and a new appt. When I went back I told him that I had a slight bulging in my private and he said that there was nothing to worry about, but didn't name it. By my next appt. I had 2 bulges and they were a cycstocel and rectocele and that I had them right along. I was upset that he kept me in the dark about what was happening. My last visit, and I mean very last, I found out they were a stage 2. He never offered me surgery or any kind of help. I found out more on the internet than he ever told me. When I told him that sex hurt, he said to use a lot of lubricant. He had no concern for me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My mother returned from seeing Dr. Solyn at his office in Green Valley AZ. She was so upset by him that she was almost in tears when I saw her. As a previous review stated "I overheard Dr. Solyn make fun of me with his staff out in the hallway". Before even reading these reviews she had stated that Dr. Solyn and his one of his assistants were having a good time in laughing at my mom while she was being seen. Shame on you Doctor, keep it professional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I overheard Dr. Solon make fun of me with his staff out in the hallway. I started to cry and wished I could just die. He is a monster. No really. Helpful, no he humiliated and embarrassed me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My experience with Dr. Solyn was very poor. I felt like he did not listen to my concerns and was no help to my problem. It felt like he just wanted to get me out of the office and make me go see someone else that would probably help me. I felt my appointment was a waste of my time and money. I have an ovarian cyst which I keep having issues with and his only thing that he kept telling me is that it's a small cyst and shouldn't be bothering me that much. I don't care how big or small it is it hurts. Then he kept saying it was something else it couldn't be that. I had this problem start last October and wad diagnosed with a cyst and have no other problems at this time so I think I know my body better than him. I will never ever go back to him and will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Richard J. Solyn's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1965)