Ratings for Dr. Jane Golden

I am alive today because of Dr. Jane Golden. 5 years ago I had three kinds of cancer, Lymphoma, lung cancer and bladder cancer, I was stage 4b. I went through 6 series of chemo and had complications with all 6 ending up in ICU each time becasue of a mis-diagnosis in Delaware. Jane was was my life-giver and there for me every day and every way, explaining, providing alternatives, even made it possible for me to work 60% of the time. I can only sing her highest praises and wish there were more like her. I am now 5 years cancer free and owe that to her. Be positive, keep fighting, don't give up. Miracles do happen. Ron S.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

My mother is alive today and cancer free because of Dr. Golden. When you are facing cancer you want a highly skilled and knowledgeable oncologist with a warm personality to help you win the battle. That is exactly who Dr. Golden is.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Golden saved the life of my best friend. From the first visit, she was warm, caring, concerned and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Golden!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr. Jane Golden shows not only great expertise in her field but very personal support for her individual patients. I was diagnosed in 2012 and she has been a real team player in my care. She has always given me the care and attention I needed along the journey. I feel very confident about my future and have had great outcomes. She takes all the time you need to understand the information and review your choices. I have always felt listened to and my feelings and input in my choices of treatment are always valued. I think she an exceptional physician and I feel fortunate to have her on my team. Her staff always helps with anything I need between visits. I feel totally supported through this process.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Jane Golden is extremely up to date on recent findings in her field. She really stays on top of her patient's needs. I was diagnosed on a Thurs., had port put in on Fri., and chemo started on Mon. She has been "on top" of every situation along my health journey. She made a point of always seeing me to explain and answer any questions, after every blood draw. The surgeon even said she had surely found the right "sauce" for me, because of how very far my CA125 had come down before my surgery. I had stage 3 ovarian. Through her monitoring my chemo, the CA125 went from 1457 to 5. Whenever I have had a question, between visits, her staff gets the answer and calls me back promptly, often within the hour. She has been aware of my wishes and feelings. She has responded to me with compassion. I am totally grateful for her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

If one oncologist you should not see in the world, is her.

Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Jane Golden's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA