Ratings for Dr. Changmin Duan

Doctor doesn't have patience and is not professional, staffs in the office have bad attitude, long wait time, not recommend people to go there.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The doctor is ok. Office staff is horrible. Rude and uninformed. was told AFTER the appointment that dr. does not take the insurance (have been seeing the same doctor for last 6 years). I paid the the co-pay but the office clear refused to give the prescription unless I paid extra for that piece of paper. It was like RANSOM money - pay extra if you want the prescription paper that was already written. I never saw these details in " Hippocratic Oath". Has it changed over the year? Additionally, this dr. has the longest waiting times. They stack up patients in same time slot to make most money - have no respect what-so-ever for patient's time.STAY AWAY - THERE ARE PLENTY of Eye doctors available.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

This doctor should retake the training and test, especially in ethic.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The doctor is knowledgable, however, the office is dirty and staffs do not know what they are doing. My son was fitting for OK lens and the staff who was supposed to train him to put on and take out the lens did not do anything except sat here. I had to asked for her to provide a mirror and try to help my son. Additionally, the contract that we signed indicated one price which we paid, but they asked for additional $400 on next visit. They explained that was Front Desk's mistake and I must pay in order to continue the services. We ended up cancelling the contract.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Duan is very unprofessional. My Sr. parents visited her. She had absolutely no patience in working with them. Did not want to listen to any thing they said. She gave my mom a sample eye drop but when the brought home they realized it expired months ago. She even double billed the insurance with the same procedures. Special exams twice and special exam with photo. Their impression is she is the rudest Dr. they have visited. Told me they will never visit her again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

No ethics whatsoever about this doctor. She is very knowledgeable but her unethical practice just really upset me!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Staff is rude. Dr. is too busy to care patient. Overall their grade is 'C-'. Good luck if you want to try.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

The front desk woman is extremely rude and not friendly.She is ALWAYS nasty and don't appreciate her attitude. I like Dr Duan but am seriously considering leaving due to the unprofessional behavior Margaret

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

She is a very good doctor. Nice and has experiences.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

The staff is very rude/disrespectful at times and inattentive. Duan's substitute doctor insisted she must examine my eyes while I was still recovering from a painful cornea infection. She was impatient when asking details about my condition. Then recommended a new solution to me that she never mentioned is completely different, and has hydrogen peroxide. I suffered a chemical burn while using it because the product has very poor labeling (looks exactly like the others) and this ridiculous substitute doctor only emphasized it was a no rub solution, not the peroxide. Duan herself is not very easy to talk to and does not seem to have my best interest. When I took my last eye exam with her I was shocked my eyes got drastically worse in a yr. She laughed and said "Of Course It got worse. What did you think...... it's going to get BETTER??" A little bit of understanding helps at a time I'm afraid I'm losing my vision. Not the best optometrist. Find someone better.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Changmin Duan's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ