Ratings for Dr. Edilberto A. Moreno

Lost my baby at 7weeks due to their negligence. Took me 6 years to get pregnant but because he didn't perfom the right tests and when i asked about them they couldnt find them. The front desk person had the nerve to tell me no news is good news when i asked about them. And he dismissed all my fears to anxiety. And to make it worse i visit him 12 hours after i miscarry and he doesn't have the decency to look me in the face and explain himself. He sends the nurse to tell me that i need to take the blood test again and he will see me in 10 days. No check up or questions or apology. He is arrogant and got sloppy. And my baby paid for it.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I cannot give enough high praise to Dr. Moreno. He truly cares, and will go above and beyond to make sure you and the baby are well cared for. Being higher risk, he monitored me so closely and was very honest about risks and what I needed to do to be healthy. His bedside manner is excellent; his office staff is very helpful. I also trust his partner, Dr. Cherakuri. I knew that if Dr. Moreno was not available when I went into labor, I would receive the same excellent care from Dr. Cherakuri.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr.Moreno is a great guy. His bedside manner is excellence.Dr.Moreno is very caring and knowledgeable about Women's health. He's a Doctor with a heart for his patients and always knows your name,your not just a file to him. LOVE him!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

He is the best, very personable. I was in labor and my daughter's heart rate bottomed out, Dr Moreno rushed me to surgery and save my daughter's life. I would intrust my care to him again without thinking twice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I was having problems with heavy bleeding and severe cramps during my cycle and my primary sent me to Moreno because he is " the best" (my dr's words)Had ultrasounds done and found fibroid tumors that were causing all my problems. Moreno suggested a partial hysterectomy since I didn't want anymore kids and because of my age. I've never had surgery before so I had a lot of questions which Moreno took the time to answer all of them in laymen's terms. I've never felt comfortable with anyone, even my primary dr. of over 20 yrs., doing anything with my pelvic region but with Moreno, he made me feel so comfortable that it made me not feel embarrassed about him doing his job. He makes me feel at ease and relaxed when I see him. He's got a great personality and sense of humor, which some of his staff could use, and he's a little cutie too! I recommend him to anyone that likes a dr. that not only listens to you, but takes the time to explain things that you don't understand. HE'S AWESOME!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Moreno is one of the best doctors ever! He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly. He also has a great sense of humor

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr Moreno is a wonderful doctor. I had a difficult pregnancy and he was very reassuring that I would be okay and helped me get through things. He was realistic about things and truthful and explained things thoroughly. When it was time for me to deliver my child...he stayed late to perform my cesarean section..even though he had plans with his wife that night and he was not the doctor on call that day. He goes above and beyond and puts his patients first. I felt very cared and comfortable with him. I would recommend him to anyone. He also has a good sense of humor and I enjoyed that.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I personally would recomend this doctor and his office to anyone. he has made me VERY comfortable my entire pregnancy and i feel very comfortable with my life in his hands.. i personally have had issues with another physician practicing in the hospital and Dr. Moreno has assured me as long as I'm under his care i have nothing to worry about and he will handle any misunderstandings with the other Dr. as well as advising me not to worry With this being my first pregnancy i had many questions and concerns that he always took time to explain and ease my worries.. i honestly don't know if i would of been able to get through this pregnancy without the care and compassion of him and his office!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

He's got a great personality. I really liked him because him because he kept me calm, but got my baby out really fast when she started to show distress. They did a great job with my high risk pregnancy and were very through.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

He has an excellent bedside manner and he is pretty easy on the eyes too!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Edilberto A. Moreno's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)