Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Pogonowski

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Kim thoroughly reviewed my history and spent a lot of time with me before starting manipulations. Throughout the procedure she explained what she was doing and why she was doing it. Very personable while maintaining her professionalism. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr.Kim is the best. She always knows the source of my pain, listens to my descriptions, and is able to make things right. Where others would prescrive pills or even surgery, she has helped me take control and manage it properly. I am glad to have found her, and highly recommend her. Thanks for all you do Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Kim is the BEST! I have been receiving chiropractic care for 20 years, and recently moved to the area. I tried 2 other Doctors , and was not happy with the care I received. Dr. Kim is professional, caring, and most of all great at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Kim is wonderful...highly recommended. Great bedside manner, really listens and really cares.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I have used Chiropractic care for over 40 years in NY, PA, CA and here in Florida. Dr. Kim is one of the best Chiropractors I have been to. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Kim is the best! She's thorough, knowledgeable, and best of all, SHE LISTENS!! Some docs just want to rush you through and move on to the next patient, not really listening to what's going on with you. Dr. Kim takes the time to actually listen to what you have to say and genuinely cares about your issues. She doesn't try to push unnecessary treatments either, which is a nice change. She's awesome, I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Kim M. Pogonowski's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med