Ratings for Dr. David Brent Kerns

I expected Dr. Kerns to be excellent because of the reference that I received. I was wrong. Dr. Kerns was late, hurried, irritated when asked questions. Frankly, that did not bother me...all I cared about was having the best surgeon operate on me, I don't care about bedside manner. When I awakened after surgery (I have had several operations), I knew something was wrong. Without going into detail, the surgery was not at all what I was told it would be; the incisions and severity of the wounds were much more extensive. Frankly, there is too much to elaborate on. Let's just say, I will never go back or recommend him. I will never put him down or say his name publicly to hurt him, only in this one open forum, shall I express my view; please be very thorough on your questions and expectations. He is considered an excellent surgeon, and perhaps, I was just the one in a 1,000.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Great doctor. The surgery went well and he was very competent.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

He was not helpful at all and even lied about talking to my other doctor. He is not reliable in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

Dr. David Brent Kerns's Credentials

• Barnes Medical College (Grad. 1995)