Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Sorchy

I have been going to Dr. Paul Sorchy for many years. The atmosphere of Clermont Chiropractic Life Center made me feel comfortable and well cared for. After a severe car accident, I found his office to be very professional. The treatments were very beneficial to my complete recovery. And the services were completely covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Paul provided excellent chiropractic care and helped my lower back pain which I had struggled with for several years until he had me put a lift in my shoe! Thanks so much for your amazing excellent care!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I had chronic problems with my back and knee after a fall. Dr Paul took numerous Xrays to determine the best way to treat my problem. I am now walking without sliding my foot and am working out at the Gym as a part of my prescribed therapy. I am grateful that I am getting better and am thankful for a team of people who care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

They claimed they could help upper arm pain. But after 3 1/2 months there was no change. I really feel they are interested in the money. Beware of their "care plan"!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I've been going to Dr Paul for years and he has taken very good care of me and my family. I've hurt both my back and neck and for both cases he listened, helped and continues to care. His staff is always friendly and Winston who does the therapy sessions in the back is always upbeat and caring. They also have acupuncture available with Dr. Matt. I would and will highly recommend this office and staff to anyone needing or interested in learning more about Chiropractics.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Their sole purpose for making money. No interest in well being of their patients. Their office staff was friendly until they found out I felt they were grossly over billing my insurance and reported them. Dr Paul should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

From the moment I walked in the atmosphere was friendly and the staff was nice. The doctors went WAY above and beyond to inform me of exactly what was wrong. I had been to other types of doctors and they didn't even go over my MRI they just told me what was there. Most importantly - I am better. Definitely recommend this Chiropractic group above the other choices in Clermont.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Staff is Horrible, Not competent. They lost all my personal info SS#, etc. I gave all in person,they copied for precert. They never called back for appt., when I called they said they have nothing. ALL MY PERSONAL INFO IS FLOATING SOMEWHERE! Terrible - would never recommend!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011