Ratings for Dr. Gamilah N. Pierre

Dr. Pierre is the best OB doctor. I have been seeing her now for 8 years. Yes the wait time can be long, but she always has taken the time to answer all my questions/concerns. It does take awhile to make an appointment, but I've had this issue with other doctors. Since she is so great and helpful I don't mind. Even with my past medical issues, she has always returned phone calls that same day and does not get annoyed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

While Dr Pierre does an okay job. It is impossible to get an appointment, unless you are pregnant. I had to reschedule my annual exam and can't get in for 2 1/2 months! I was just there 8 weeks ago for my 6 week check up post baby #2 and they couldn't fit in my annual with it, now i will go well over a year since my last pap. The office is ALWAYS running late. I picked this doctor/office 6 years ago b/c they offered evening and saturday hours--neither of which they do. I am on the look for a new OBGYN office that can get me in for an appointment in a reasonable time..

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Pierre has been just GREAT answering questions about our pregnancies. She makes her patients very comfortable. Always kind and professional. She also practices in Frankfort IL (815-464-1616). The Joliet office tends to run more on-time than the Frankfort office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2006

Dr. Gamilah N. Pierre's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental