Ratings for Dr. Rodika Coloka-Kump

Do yourself a favor do not go here . The staff does not follow up with your results and the doctor does make time for her patients anymore . Very upset after being a loyal patient

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER.... EVEN THOUGTH PT HAVE TO WAIT HOURS I GO READY ..

Submitted June 26, 2014

The girls in the front are extremely rude. The Dr. said my son had vision problems but wrote on his school form that he had perfect vision. I asked her if he should see and ophthalmologist - she said no. My son continued to complain that he was having a hard time seeing- finally I went against her supposed knowledge - based medical advice and got a second opinion. That doctor immediately recommended my son to a specialist- my son was treated and is now much better! If I had listened to this doctor - who knows what could have happened with my son's vision- also the office is not at all clean and completely packed. Everytime I have been there I have waited for at least 1.5 hrs. Last time my son and husband waited for 3 hrs!!!! I have switched doctors and would recommend that others think twice about working with this physician - unfortunately she does not seem to really care very much about her work or she is too overwhelmed to do a good job. Sorry- but have to be honest .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kump for over 20 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I understand that I get quality service, so I come prepared to wait; because when I get in the see Dr. Kump she is thorough; all of my questions get answered and I get the excellent quality care I need. She listens to my issues, remembers my treatment and is interested in my care. With that said, since every patient gets that type of treatment, of course there is going to be a wait. I trust her. As for her Staff, they have always been professional, helpful and willing to assist with whatever I need. I LOVE my Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Appointments are not as available for patients. There was only 1 doctor in and the other one that was in arrived late. The waiting room was full of patients, elderly patients and young children had to stand while waiting to be seen. It seemed like the Dr. was more concerned with seeing pharmaceutical reps, total of 4 while I was there, rather than seeing patients. Waiting time is completely ridiculous. First time I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes for a 15 minute visit with her. 2nd time I waited 1 hour and was told that I could not expect to be seen right away, she has walk-ins as well and was told I had to wait who knows how much longer, although I had an appointment. The staff is unprofessional talking about the patients. I was even asked to pay the co-pay although I had not seen the doctor, REALLY???!!! In my opinion if you have all day to spend waiting in a dr's office then more power to you, but if you have to work and have other responsibilities it's best to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The staff is very rude. Especially the secretary's in the front. The doctor is good and tries to do her best. However because of the staff and their rudeness in making appointments I will NOT be returning.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

thE GIRLS IN THE OFFICE ARE VERY RUDE!THEY REPRESENT THE DOCTOR SO THEY REALLY SHOULD TRY TO BE NICER.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Rodika Coloka-Kump's Credentials

• Arabic

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med