Ratings for Dr. Drew A. Kreegel

This doctor is horrible! I went for my tummy tuck and lipo and my scar is in the so darn high I can’t wear a bikini! It looks ridiculous! He completely ignores me and acts like he did a amazing job. He ruined my stomach!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr. Kreegel made me feel very comfortable upon our first meeting. He answered all my questions and made sure that I knew what I was signing up for. I am very satisfied with my results so far and am looking forward to my next procedure. Will recommend to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Went in for a consult for laser resurfacing to remove acne discoloration and scars, but was instead give a laundry list of procedures I was recommendation to have, including: chin implant, fat removed from my abdomen and used to fill in thinner areas on my face, a lower eyelid life and a face and neck lift. I was 48 at the time. Overkill! Never went back.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I was very impressed with the care I received from Dr Kreegal's PA. She was extremely knowledgeable and took time to explain things to me. I appreciated the empathy at a stressful time in my life.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Kreegel and staff: knowledgeable, professional, kind, compassionate, helpful, friendly and comforting. A wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Absolutely wouldn't go anywhere else. Very caring and great professional manner. Thanks Dr K

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

My thanks to Dr Kreegle and his staff for their professionalism during my visit to their office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Kreegel has been my cosmetic surgeon for years. As well as, my parents cancer and trauma reconstruction surgeon. He has been professional, knowledgable and caring. He really impressed me; because, he was very loving towards my elderly parents. I highly recommend Dr. Kreegel and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Very professional, eager to help, followed up three times after the surgery

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Felt comfortable at my appointments - friendly, knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Drew A. Kreegel's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)