Ratings for Dr. Gina M. Viktorin

She is just an amazing doctor and individual. She genuinely cares and it shows. She has all the time in the world for the kids and you. abundant patience. and she remembers every little detail about the childs history. She actively engages the patients. Every visit has been pleasant and reassuring. even though we live a distance from her office, we would never switch.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Viktorin saved my daughters life. She risked missing the plane for her second honeymoon to stay and see a child who had no symptoms whose mother could only say " she looks weird...something seems ..off" the off was leukemia- she had contracted less than a month and it was very aggressive . Had Dr Viktorin said "bring her in next week" since she had no fever , cough NOTHING just a mother who has a history of paranoid- it could have seriously impacted her outcome. From day one ( I met Dr Gina the day that daughter - my 3rd child was born and switched my kids to her that week) she made it quite clear she loved and valued my children . She is one of the kindest , dearest , most intelligent women I have ever met . She is also an extraordinarily talented and devoted doctor. She is in my prayers always as one of my greatest blessings.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Awesome. Easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, very caring. Can't say enough good things about Dr Viktorin!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Gina M. Viktorin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1996)