Ratings for Dr. Nivedita S. Bijoor

Dr. Nivedita Bijoor, Oakview Medical Associates, is my primary care doctor and has proven to be an expert in treating and managing all my medical needs. I have never had a physician care for me as well as she is doing. I had come to Dr. Bijoor with a number of troubling symptoms that I had either ignored or had been missed in previous medical examinations. Under her care, I learned that I have a serious condition and other potentially serious issues for which I am now being successfully treated. With every referral to specialists, I count on Dr. Bijoor to review the results and coordinate my treatment plans and look for issues that might arise from my having to see more than one doctor. Our journey continues and my overall well-being has greatly improved since we began to work together on my health. I trust Dr. Bijoor to continue managing my care and to help me detect new issues as they may arise. Kathy E. Wright

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Best doctor. Very caring, professional and thorough!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Bijoor has been my doctor for last 8 months. Over that time I made excuses for what seemed to be a lack of patient concern. Last year she came into the little exam room with her laptop and promptly reviewed my reason for the visit. After a brief conversation, I realized that she was looking at the wrong patients records. Nevertheless. I wrote it off to fatigue or maybe she had a bad day. However, since that day I have had several additional visits to her office¸ and I have concluded that she is more interested running up a bill on her patients than helping them. As a physician, I could never recommend her. Especially if you're a male. She does NOT care for male patients. She doesn't treat males with the same care as female patients in my opinion. NOT PERSONABLE. HAD TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING HER WHEN SHE SPOKE. Her knowledge is based on her WebMD software.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Very professional staff. Dr Bijoor and Lesley Kennedy NP are very knowledgeable, patient, and go over every aspect of your health. I truly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bijoors staff. Lesley Kennedy as well as Dr. Bijoor have made me follow through with routine check ups and preventive maintenance like I have never done in the past! Mammogram - Done, colonoscopy - done, suspicious mole on my back removed - done. I have always bypassed so many of these screenings in the past but these ladies explained in detail the importance of following through. I did and I am very thankful, just peace of mind knowing all is well. If you are looking for a family doctor that goes above and beyond.... Oakview Medical is the practice you are looking for!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Nivedita S. Bijoor's Credentials

• Somaiya Med Coll, Univ Of Mumbai, Chembur, Bombay, India (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Simpsonville, SC