Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Axelroth

He shut down his practice and left no address where patients could get their records. Found out from an old nurse of his that he had purged them as soon as he quit. People need those records.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Great Doctor. Very helpful and very courteous. Have been going to him for over 20 Years.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

most comfortable atmosphere, completely genuine and brilliant Doctor Axelroth works magic and his staff is like a family and does a fantastic job at making you feel apart of the family rather than a patient.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I almost sued this guy but gave it up because it was keeping me in a negative mind frame. I went in for arch supports..mine are extremely high. He took molds of my feet while they were dangling off the table..which is odd. Usually, docs like to have me stand up to take an impression. I thought, "Oh, well...at least it will be a very high support." When I went in to get them, I'm not kidding when I say that I could tell by looking it was nothing constructed by the mold of my feet. I could LITERALLY feel airspace between them and my arches. Found out later that he'd gone bankrupt the year before. I'm not even sure if he has any contracts with suppliers anymore. He probably just pulled out something that he had left over or something. Of COURSE he's going to act nice while he's taking your money! Don't be faked out by an oily personality.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr.Axelroth were nothing but friendly and helpful to my father and I. We have been going to him for over 10 years, and hope to see him for another 10!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

On a return visit the Dr. didn't have prescription shoe pads he was supposed to have ordered from previous visit and apparently forgot to even put it (or any other information)in his notes from the previous visit. He even asked why we were there and my mother replied, "Well don't you know? you are the one who told me to come back. Also the office was not clean. Visible dirt(nail grindings or clippings?) etc on the floors. It may have been a one time slip but we changed physicians, didn't want to take a chance.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

don't remember money spent. dr only saw me twice his Pa didn't do a good job of treatnment either.i feel like I went three trips for nothing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Axelroth has one of the biggest hearts of any doctor I have ever been to. He is very involved in his patients health, it is is number 1 priority to take good care of his patients. He is one of the best, if not THE best, podiatrists in Alabama.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Alan B. Axelroth's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup