Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Lescault

Dr. Lescault seemed good at diagnosis but after two surgeries with him, one that failed and the next that was successful by itself but didn't fix the original problem, he basically wrote me off. After the second surgery and months of continuous high levels of pain, he refused my request for an MRI to discover what was still wrong, refused to continue pain medication, dragged his feet on referral to pain management, communicated as little as possible and he and his assistant acted like jerks. He left me in a gap without care and medication, sent me here and there to get referrals that could only be made directly from doctor to doctor, and wouldn't even verify whether documents faxed to him had been received or not. He sugarcoated recovery times and when everything wasn't hunky dory months after the second surgery, he wrote it off. Terrible experience for a patient in near-constant pain.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I don't ever recall a Doctor thanking me for letting him help me, but Dr. Lescault did. He was very honest and understanding about my bad hip. He answered every question I had and the surgery and recovery went exactly like he said. I would (and do) refer him to anyone suffering with pain. What a wonderful addition to our area he is.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr lescault is a valuable asset to our area. He is very competent and genuinely cares for his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Eric J. Lescault's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal