Ratings for Dr. Ala S. Shuker

Excellent Doctor! I suffered for 20 years and went to atleast 10 different kinds of doctors until I met Dr Shuker. He knew what was wrong on the first visit. I can live a normal life now.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

The staff and doc seemed nice, but that was the longest wait I have ever had. I was taken back to the exam room (holding cell) at my appointment time. The doc didn't make an appearance until 2.5 hours after my appointment time. It would have been longer but when I got up to leave the nurse told him and he stopped me in the hall. There were only two patients in the waiting room when I arrived. The entire time I was in the exam room I could hear him with other patients, which means he spent zero time looking at my medical records or issues that I was there for. They claimed to have not received my most recent medical records even though I verified they were faxed - twice. He spent 15 minutes with me. The essential issues I made the 3 hour round trip drive for were basically dismissed. He is attempting to treat my spine pain with depression pills. I had hoped for a new MRI and maybe an explanation or treatment plan for at least a few issues. I shouldn't have got my hopes up.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Ala S. Shuker's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1991)