Ratings for Dr. Douglas K. Beers

this doctor will let you die because he is about to retire scary to say I don't trust him or his trans staff!! be warned!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. he take time to explain everything and will answer all question with out hesitation ...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

DR BEERS HAS SAVED MY LIFE ON AT LEAST 3 OCCASIONS. HE'S FUNNY, BRILLIANT AND CHARMING. HE IS OFTEN BEHIND SCHEDULE BECAUSE HE SEES EMERGENCIES AND "WORK IN" CLIENTS- THAT HE TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS EACH PATIENT NEEDS MAKES HIM AN EXTRAORDINARY PHYSICIAN, IN MY VIEW!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Ignored phone call about urgent matter. When I wrote to ask him about his conduct, failed to even respond to my inquiry. Promptly changed doctors.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

The county suggests RPR syph. testing every three months. Dr. Beers suggests it annually. I went a year and a half without it being done in my blood work. When I asked to have it added to my blood work I was handed a urine cup for a blood test. When I asked for the correct test I was told I was being difficult. He is the worst HIV specialist I have ever seen. The county health department is much better.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Douglas K. Beers's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Carefirst Bcbs