Ratings for Dr. Nofit Weiss

Don't come here if you're looking for compassion. The ice queen works at the front desk. I was bawling my eyes out and no one even thought to say something nice. The best she could do was say "Are you sure you want to make an appointment now?" Dr. Weiss is very knowledgeable, but again it's all business. Get you in fast and get you out faster. It's like they're all robots and they're trained not to say anything nice or comforting. I know medicine is a science, but it is proven that love, kindness and compassion are also great healers.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Weiss and would return to her again if I were to have another child. There was never a long wait in the waiting room, her staff is wonderful and I had a nice birth experience, even though I had a tough delivery. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I love Dr.Weiss. I travel 45 minutes to see her because I like that she's straightforward and does not suggest things unless they are necessary. This is my 2nd pregnancy with her as my dr and everything is going extremely smoothly. During labor with my first child, she was very calm and that helped me stay calm.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Weiss is nothing short of amazing. She can come off as a bit abrasive at first however, she warms up so need not worry. She has always been extremely attentive to my needs, answering every question I have literally ever had (no matter how silly). She is an extremely intelligent woman and in my opinion, does whatever she can to assure your optimal health. I cannot say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Explained everything. DID NOT HURT ME WHEN EXAMINING INTERNALLY. Very pleased with way each visit was accomplished.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I loved Dr. Weiss. She was very knowledgable and help me tremedouly with the birth of my baby.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I like how Dr. Weiss is thorough and straightfoward. She is caring, especially when problems arise. Even though I wasn't even dilated at all she woke up at 3am for a short check at the hospital and she was back around 7:30am to determine if I could deliver. Her post-partum care was also excellent.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

I think her bedside manner is poor and feel very rushed through the appointment. She does seem knowledgeable and took precautionary tests when needed. Looking to change, if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me know

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I was seeing Dr. Song until I got to a pt. in my pregnancy that I had to meet Dr. Weiss. She spoke faster than an infomercial announcer and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise. I even opened my mouth as if to speak and left it open to see if she would take a breath. Nope I had to cut her off. She stood at the door and spoke to me from there while I laid on the table. I felt like a leper. I kept asking questions, she would answer and always ended with "but we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other". I still persisted and asked more questions. I told her I wanted try for a med-free birth and she was dismissive saying that SHE had gotten the epidural and implied that I assumed there was no pain at all during labor. She was very condescending. She said she felt SO strongly about cord banking but never mentioned why other than she charges for the service. So I guess the $ is what is imp. to her. I changed practices after those responses.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I found Dr. Weiss to be hot and cold. Sometimes she was very concerned with my symptoms and other times she seemed distracted and not interested. I don't think she has much bedside manner which can offend some people. Generally I consider her competent.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Nofit Weiss's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1995)

Unicare