Ratings for Dr. Fred M. Hansen

Don't worry that he is not a good dentist, he is gone!! He left without a word to his patients, or staff who were suddenly out of a job, or his fellow dentists in the building, he left the practice and apparently no one, including the dentist who is now working in the office that was preciously Hansen's, knows what is going on. I went in to get my x-rays from my one visit for cleaning there, and the new employee told me things were in "a mess." Hansen gave no notice to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

He started charging me for for cleaning than my husband even though it only took about 15 min! He stopped wearing a mask, he smokes and stinks. He has a high turnover because he yells at his staff and the last time I had a cleaning, he yelled at me! Said I moved when I really didn't. All he was doing was checking the cleaning! My mouth is sore from him taking 2 hands and pulling on my jaw. Why?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

This man is rude, rough, and does not wear a mask and smells like smoke. His work is pitiful. He yells at the staff which explains the new employees every time. When he yelled at a patient, I was shocked. Finally, he unleashed on me for something I didn't do (yell at his staff) and I left for good. Good place for cleanings but stay away from Hansen. He is rude.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010