Ratings for Dr. David J. Columbus

WARNING GO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! BANNED, I am a victim of retaliation from his actions! I am waiting for the Sheriff now to give myself a restraining order from the Manager, Risk Manager & Patient Representative? WoW? Are they Serious? Just banned to see the DO, yet not the rest of the hospital when I asked. I submitted a Grievance that rested this BANNED! When they wrote myself, no explanation why he doesn't want to help a disabled man. If your going to see the DO, bring voice recorder, please do your this favor. The BANNED was told to me by the manager, risk manager, patient representative Michael G @ 1-970-619-6972. I did nothing wrong, & I am disabled. Waited 1h 20min for his assistance Daniel to kick me & my sister out that day. Says my MRI looks good and I have pinched nerves between L4-L5 He is a blind doctor and also illiterate also. Malpractice suit found at this website. HPPP: Found malpractice date is different that on form. http://medicalmalpracticecases.info/by-doctor/dr-david-columbus/OS6675 Indemnity Paid by Insurer on behalf of Insured: $380,000 "2010-CA-008517" D.O.R.A Info: Year State Claim Type Name 1998 Florida Settlement N/A Wasn't honest with DORA, the true year is listed above! Its 2010-CA-008517 The 2010 is the year, and other is case number. He moved to Colorado after this suit had been settled. DO NOT TRUST THIS DO AT ALL!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Horrible office, they canceled two of my appointments with out my permission and it takes months to even get in to see him! Horrible receptionist Cathy is a B**ch and incredibly stupid and none of the staff will fix their mistakes! Dr Columbus himself is great! Worst office I have ever been too! They also blamed me for not showing up to any appointment that they never told me was made! Do not ever go here!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Do not go to this Dr. NEVER .............. HE IS EXPERIMENTING

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Not only do they not return phone calls AND reply to their messages but if you call saying that you are hurting and in pain they schedule you out weeks out. ALONG with they do not give reminder apt calls. Overall this is one of the worst Dr's Office I have ever been to they do not call and follow up after procedures or when they put you on new medication.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

DR COLUMBUS & HIS STAFF HAVE GONE ABOVE & BEYOND. THEY TALK TO YOU LIKE A PERSON & THEY GO THROUGH ALL OPTIONS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Would not recommend going to this facility. They are not professional and very unorganized.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. David J. Columbus's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)