Ratings for Dr. Alfred O. Bonati

I would like to thank all the Doctors, nurses, & staff who helped in facilitating my surgery's, starting with the reception room at the OR where the nurses confirm your Dr's orders, to the post-op where the nurses give you a gown & necessary paper work to fill out,& confirms your procedure, including of course the Anastesiologist who prepares the IV, & explains what to expect from the meds, where they walk you to the OR & prepare you for most importantly your surgery, upon completion your final journey is to the recovery room where the nurses take your vital signs feed you, help you walk, & assist you in anyway they can, while you wait for your surgeon who will come in to give you the results, & course of treatment & ultimately provides you with the best possible medical care. Of course the clinic is your introduction to the Bonati Institute where you will meet a well trained staff of very nice people that assists you & your surgeon with information that is pertinent to your personal needs. Thanks again for all the compassion & guidance.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Initial surgery last week for removal of harware eliminated all L leg pain. Yesterday's surgery eliminated pelvic burning...looking to 3rd & 4th surgeries!!! Brian L.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Life began again - by Bill Should I mention the personable staff? Or the wonderful accommodations? How about the feeling of hope, while speaking to the actual patients? All these would be wonderful in the normal sceam of an unknown outcome...but let me tell you..about the most important factor here. The results. My husband life was diminished. diminished to a point where we thought pain pills and back massagers were now a part of his life. Day in, and day out. He no longer could fix the little things. No longer wanted to go for a walk. No longer wanted to live in this body. A hopeless reality for us both. I just chose not to believe it. Thank goodness I'm a avid radio listener. 970am! Loved what I heard for two years. We went, we saw, THEY concured. I have no words for the appreciation I feel...we feel. Thank u so very very much!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

As a patient, I can attest to his surgical expertise. This man is a miracle worker. Everyday taking on the cases other doctors and institutions are afraid to touch... all the while yielding near perfect results. Dr. Bonati, you are a God-send. A blessing not only our community but to our family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

BONATI, you are a blessing! Before arriving, I sent in my MRI to see if they could help me at Bonati. I actually received a call from the doctor himself... Not just a customer care rep or patient rep. The actual doctor. Do you know how important that is? It made quite the impression not only on myself but my family. Dr. Bonati and the staff treated me like family. That sentiment was echoed by those who were there during my treatment. From the first time you arrive, until the day you leave you, have access to the actual doctors who operate on you. (Not the case when I first consulted that other "institute ") http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-10-15/laser-spine-institute-dangled-illegal-incentives-to-attract-back-surgery-patients-lawsuit-alleges#r=hpt-ls thankful I didn't agree to surgery with them. They would not allow me the courtesy to see or speak with my would be "surgeon" until my actual surgery. That was the red flag along with their statements that the doctor was to busy to consult with me previous to surgery...something didn't feel right. Thank God I did my research. That's when I found my blessing at the Bonati Spine Institute. [Read this article last week and I had to share and comment. Not sure why more isn't being said]

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Bonati and his team are awesome. I had surgery, my husband also had surgery and we are doing great !! After years on pain meds my husband no longer has to take anything. My surgery is very recent one week. But I have gome from three pain meds a day to one. Don't wait if your in pain this is where you need to go for relief !!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Bonati is the best, he helped me and I was able to return to my everyday functions just after the operation. I will be always grateful to Dr. Bonati, I recommended him to my brother in law and he said that was the best advise I ever gave him. God bless you Dr. Bonati and all the professionals working with you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Stay away from this so-called doctor. He disabled me. He calls himself a surgeon, but doesn't have malpractice insurance or hospital admitting privileges. He ruined my life by operating on me 5 times in 28 days. I walked in the this place with low back pain and taking no meds and limped out with nerve damage, 10x more pain, and trouble taking care of myself. How the state of Florida lets this person continue to practice is unbelievable. I know they tried to strip his license for life in the early 2000s, but he got around it. STAY AWAY!

Submitted January 21, 2014

I have had 2 operations at other facilities up north in Chicago area. Both were open back and one was an open back with a fusion and heavy brace and with many many months of recovery! I have permanant nerve damage . I recently called his office, crying in horrific pain and asked/begged to please allow me to see dr. bonati asap. They were booked but got me in to see him the same day. he was gentle, compassionate but to the point. He did not rush me into anything. I will need 2 or 3 non-invasive surgeries and I will rate him and his facility again at that time. I have talked to many patients and they have assured me that he is the best and a blessing. it was a very calming experience to be right there at his facility where everyone was professional and concerned. I feel very comgortable with his advice and demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

My husband had 9 back surgeries with Dr. Bonati in 2008 & 2009. He has no back paid anymore. We are so thankful to Dr Bonati and all the wonderful people at the Bonati Institute.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Alfred O. Bonati's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem North Carolina (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL