Ratings for Dr. Karen E. ABBOTT

I had never been to a therapist so I was apprehensive at first. After meeting with Karen all my concerns were put to rest. She is spot on and her insight is wonderful. I had been given so many referrals by well meaning friends and I am so glad I chose Karen.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I have been going to Karen for a long time and she is the best therapist in Houston that I have encountered so far. She is extremely bright and has a way about her that relaxes you. I will continue to go to Karen Abbott. She always provides me with the answers that I need. She does not work on Friday so call way ahead of time; she is booked up a lot which is a good reflection on her skill level and high demand.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

For the fee paid, you are "renting" an expensive room. An expensivre room where you are expected to solve your own problems independently. This arrangemnet certainly compels you to get better quick. Otherwise continue to throw your hard earned money away! She also has no issue with "conflicts of interest". She began to treat my mother after I stopped being treated by her. My mother unfortunately was a verifiable culprit to my strained quality of life. Who knows what secrets Dr. Abbot shared with my mother during their text book, unethical sessions?!? I am certain Dr. Abbot would share anything subjectively untrue to keep patients coming back. Dr. abbot also is not objective when it comes to relationships. She lets her failed marriage guide her relationship judgements. Consider yourself warned. This is not the only bad review posted online by the way...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011